This Legal Notice regulates the use of the website www.geesinknorba.com/es/ hereinafter, the Site) owned by Geesink Group B.V., with RSIN 001342083, and address at Betonweg 8, 8305 AG Emmeloord (Netherlands), contact: +31(0)527638200, email@example.com. Registered in the Commercial Register of Emmeloord. The use of the Site requires the user’s acceptance of each and every one of the clauses indicated in this Legal Notice, as well as each of the specific warnings or clauses that are established for the contracting of certain services, products or use of areas of the Site. In case of not accepting the clauses established in this Legal Notice, the user must refrain from accessing and / or using the services and / or contents made available on the Site.
Use of the page
The user undertakes not to use the Site for activities contrary to laws, morality, public order and, in general, to make use in accordance with the conditions established in this Legal Notice. It also undertakes not to engage in advertising or commercial exploitation by sending messages that use a false identity. GEESINKNORBA acts exclusively as responsible for the Site in its capacity as provider of an information service about its own services, not being responsible for the contents that, in contravention of this notice, users may send or publish, the user being solely responsible for the veracity and legality thereof. GEESINKNORBA may discontinue the service of the Site being used by the user and immediately resolve the relationship with the user if it detects a use of the Site or any of the services offered therein that it may consider contrary to what is expressed in this Legal Notice.
Intellectual and Industrial Property
The entirety of this Page: text, images, brands, graphics, logos, buttons, software files, color combinations, as well as the structure, selection, ordering and presentation of its contents, is protected by intellectual and industrial property laws, being prohibited its reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation, except for personal and private use. GEESINKNORBA does not guarantee that the contents are accurate or error-free or that the free use thereof by the user does not infringe the rights of third parties. The good or misuse of this page and its contents is under the responsibility of the user. Likefully, the reproduction, retransmission, copying, transfer or retransmission, in whole or in part, of the information contained on the Site, whatever its purpose and the means used to do so, without the prior authorization of GEESINKNORBA is prohibited.
Links or links
GEESINKNORBA reminds users of legal age, who are responsible for minors, that it is their sole responsibility to determine which services and/or content are not appropriate for the age of the latter. GEESINKNORBA informs them that there are software that allows filtering and blocking access to certain content and services, so that it is possible to decide which internet content and services that minors can access and which are not.
GEESINKNORBA shall not be directly or subsidiaryly responsible for:
- The quality of service, the speed of access, the correct functioning or the availability or continuity of operation of the Site.
- Damage that may be caused to the user’s equipment by the use of the Site.
- In cases where a third party, breaking established security measures, accesses the messages or uses them for the referral of computer viruses.
- The defects and defects of all kinds of content transmitted, disseminated, stored or made available.
- The legality, reliability and usefulness of the contents that users transmit with the use of the page or the services offered there, as well as its veracity or accuracy. GEESINKNORBA does not control the use that users make of the Site, nor does it guarantee that they will do so in accordance with the provisions of this Legal Notice.
By way of example and without limitation, the user will be responsible for:
- Of the contents entered by them, especially of the data and information entered and sent to GEESINKNORBA through the Site.
- Of the realization of any kind of unlawful, harmful, harmful and/or harmful action.
- The provision of non-truthful or incorrect data.
This Legal Notice is written in English and subject to current European legislation. For any type of dispute arising from the use of the services offered or the contents of the Site the parties, with the acceptance of the clause established in this Legal Notice will be submitted to the competent Courts and Tribunals of Zwolle (Netherlands). If any of the clauses described in the Legal Notice are declared null and void, the remaining clauses will continue to apply, without being affected by the declaration of invalidity.
Last updated: march, 2021.