LIPASAM, a public company in Spain, ordered five new Kiggen portable compactors to carry out its waste management services in the city of Sevilla. The order includes five PD 731 press containers that have a capacity of 15 m³ and are leaktight.
There are many ways to load the different types of waste and containers.
- The ergonomic tipping device allows for emptying 125 to 1100l DIN containers
- The comb can handle 2 two-wheeled 125-500l bins per cycle
- With the DIN arms for 4-wheeled 600 to 1100l containers can be handled
- Extra large side door for hand loading waste
- Small satellite vehicle (2m³) can load the waste via a side drop door with channeling
The five compactors will be put at work at the cleaning brigade warehouses in and around the city. They will compress the waste collected by the cleaning brigade and the waste from the shops in the neighbourhood.
More info: www.kiggencompactors.com