Geesinknorba has installed five Kiggen compactors at the “De Saint Laurent d´Agny” municipal waste collection station in Sitom Sud Rhône in France. These PD745 compactors have a 22.5 m³ press container and are suitable for collecting all types of waste and recyclable materials. The compactors will be used to collect wood, scrap, bulky items and card board. The 5th compactor is additional and will be used when one of the containers is full and needs to be discharged at the recycling center.
The compactors are characterized by efficiency and durability and several options to design the perfect product for this application.
- Window for more visibility in the compaction chamber
- Guide rails on the ground for parking compactors
- Support posts for two compactor remote controls
- High compaction power and high load capacity (= less transport movements less fuel consumption, less pollution and more eco-friendly)
- Gate and safety grid with compactor operation contactor (loader operation disabled when the gate is open)
- Weather- and vandal-resistant
The products are known for their long life, low total cost of ownership and high reliability. The new waste collection station has recently opened its doors on November 2, 2020, and it is great to see how these new units can contribute to an efficient and safe waste management. We congratulate Sitom Sud Rhone with this new waste collection station!