GeesinkNorba will be exhibiting the Norba Flexi4 at the IFAT in Munich, from 14 to 18 May. The Flexi4, based on the Norba MF rear loader, features an additional compartment between the chassis and the body to be able to collect different types of waste.
What is so special about the FLEXI 4? Well, the compartment is divided not into one or two, but four compartments and is thus capable of processing four kinds of waste, including non-compressible waste such as glass, metal and other recycling materials – all in one round. The sealed compartments separate the fractions in order to minimise the risks of cross contamination.
Having the possibility of collecting separately, the FLEXI 4 responds to the changing demands of waste collection. The FLEXI 4 rear loader not only supports downsizing the amount of waste produced by households, but also stimulates upcycling. Being able to separate refuse in four compartments, more and more waste can be transformed into new products.
The FLEXI 4 has many improvements, both technical and user-friendly:
- improved cycle time: the automatic side lifter empties the bins swiftly and efficiently.
- high-tensile steel: using this material, the unit is robust yet light and flexible, easy to operate and perfectly fit to use in cities as well as in rural areas.
- Easy and safe to operate: its ergonomic design and handy control panels provide operational safety.
- Less maintenance: its robust technical improvements, such as the side bin lift and patented emptying process, have resulted in a more durable unit which requires less maintenance.
- flexibility: the unit can be equipped with smaller bins for battery and light bulbs sorting to allow for a 6, 8 or more fraction unit.
What are the assets for your business? Collecting different kinds of waste and operating the rear loader is much faster. In other words: the rounds are more efficient and speeded up. Furthermore, the unit is very durable, with a high quality reducing maintenance costs greatly. And, last but not least: the FLEXI 4 is competitively priced.
Interested? Come and see the Flexi4 on our stand FGL 711/9. Our stand is located in the outside area, next to hall B6. Hope to see you there.