Do you want to work in an organization with all the processes under his own roof? Do you face every challenge and do you think in solutions? Does your creativity lead to new innovations?
In this case stop looking! We’ve your ideal function.
Geesinknorba is a provider of high-performance equipment for the collection of solid waste. GNG designs and manufactures its equipment to last and to deliver outstanding performance to its business partners in terms of total cost of ownership: Reliability, Efficiency, Safety and Environmental Friendliness are the core attributes of our equipment. To support our customers in the daily use, we deliver maintenance and after sales services through a balanced network in our core markets.
The engineering department consists of a team of 20 engineers, which are specialist in multiple disciplines. The chassis / homologation engineer will be part of this team.
Profile of the Ideal Candidate
- You have a MBO+ education, direction WTB or automotive
- You have technical knowledge of trucks, bodybuilder guidelines and WVTA requirements (Whole Vehicle Type Approval)
- You have an excellent command of Dutch and English language (spoken and written);
- You are accurate, punctual, creative, have good communication skills and you are a real team player.
As Chassis and Homologation Engineer you ensure that all chassis related issues and issues concerning homologation are organized.
The function includes the following activities:
- You follow up the development at the chassis manufacturers and discuss the consequences for the developments at Geesinknorba;
- You define the minimum requirements for all different chassis types.
- You provide the documents for French (UTAC), IVA and any other individual judgements outside Netherlands;
- You maintain close contact with internal and external chassis related parties;
- You shall ensure that all chassis related information is available for the production and our Branches;
- You coordinate the entire process of certification at inspections;
- You are responsible for the administrative package with regard to UTAC and IVA;
- You are responsible for the chassis related Mechanical Engineering topics (pto, sub frame, front under-run protection, confirmation etc.);
- You give guidance and possibly Engineering (mechanical) of chassis related specials;
- You are the point of contact for dealers and for all the technical questions;
- You are responsible for the relationship with all chassis related suppliers.
- A job in a dynamic and complex environment;
- A full time position with an opportunity to permanent employment;
- A competitive salary;
- The opportunity to use our attractive benefits package;
- The opportunity to develop yourself within our Organization.
Apply for the job?
Do you recognize yourself in the profile? Please send a motivated cover letter and resume to our supplier for engineers; SPEQTR, to advertise Ralph Jonker: firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you want more information about the vacancy? In that case you can reach Ralph by phone at:: + 31 627167714.